Radial ball bearings consist of an inner and outer ring with a cage containing a complement of precision balls. The standard Conrad-type bearing has a deep-groove construction capable of handling radial and axial loads from either direction in versatile designs that permit relatively high-speed operation.
In addition to standard single-row deep groove bearings, Timken offers special designs, including a maximum capacity series and an extra large (XLS) radial series bearing.
Size range: 3 mm - 600 mm (0.12 in. - 23.62 in.) bore
- Designed for better life in contaminated environments.
- Special coatings provide for additional corrosion resistance.
- Special seal designs help keep lubrication in and contamination out.
- Snap ring grooves are available to simplify mounting.
- Various seal and shield configurations, which help protect internal bearing components and retain lubricants, are available to suit a wide array of applications.
Radial ball bearings are engineered for use in high-speed, high precision applications for:
- General industrial