Double Row Full Complement
Timken now offers a broader range of full complement cylindrical roller bearings to meet the need for increased radial load carrying capacity by maximizing the number of rollers in a given envelope. The expanded offering includes multiple series of one-row and two-row designs starting at 100 mm bore.
Size range: 100 mm bore to 2000 mm OD
- Designed to ISO/DIN specified interchangeable boundary dimensions where available.
- Sold as a completely unitized assembly.
- Both single row and double row products available in same size range.
- Standard designs use NCF, NNCF nomenclature.
- Full complement construction, no cage included.
- High capacity, but operating speed may be an issue requiring close application scrutiny.
- Assembly outer ring design provides significant internal axial float capability.
- Gear Drives
- Crop Shears
- Rolling Mills
- General Industrial