Metric Single Row
Known for having the widest range of inch single row tapered roller bearings, Timken also offers a wide range of popular metric single row tapered roller bearings in accordance with ISO 355:2007. Please see the Timken Metric Tapered Roller Bearings catalog below for product tables and part-numbering system information.
- Standard design bearings reflected in the catalog deliver long service life for a wide range of industrial and mobile applications.
- Premium design bearings are available on many part numbers upon request to meet higher performance requirements for the most challenging applications.
- Certain sizes are available with a flanged outer ring, facilitating accurate alignment of housing bores.
- Two single-row metric matched bearing assemblies are also available for applications requiring higher load carrying capacity or where the shaft must be located axially in both directions with a specific axial clearance or preload. See Metric Double Row.
- Gear boxes, pumps and conveyors used in power gen, mining, oil and gas, wind energy, pulp and paper, food and beverage, gear drives, cement and metals applications.
- Drive trains, gear drives, axle centers, wheel ends and transmissions used in construction, mining, rail, automotive and commercial vehicles.