Ball Bearing Pillow Block Grease
Offering outstanding long-life and moderately high-temperature characteristics, Timken’s Ball Bearing Pillow Block Grease is specifically designed for moderate- to high-speed ball bearings in pillow blocks and conveyors. This formula maintains sheer stability and resists corrosion – even in the presence of salt water.
- Maintains mechanical shear stability.
- Provides corrosion resistance, even in the presence of salt water.
- Features low-noise characteristics and excellent pumpability.
- Operates in temperatures from -40° C to 163° C (-40° F to 325° F).
This NLGI No. 2 polyurea-thickened grease is ideal for:
- Kiln and glasswork applications
- Electric motors
- Chemical manufacturing equipment
- Noise-sensitive environments