Sheave Pac Bearing Assembly for Oil & Gas Drilling Rigs
The Timken® Sheave Pac® bearing assembly provides an innovative maintenance solution for oil and gas drilling rig crown and traveling blocks and riser tensioners. Preset, pre-greased, and unitized, Timken Sheave Pac helps improve employee safety, increase uptime, simplify installation and virtually eliminates maintenance.
- Preset, pre-greased, assembled and sealed at the factory – eliminating the risk of improper bearing setting and contamination and reduces the potential for bearing damage.
- Unitized assembly contains the bearing cones, bearing cup, triple-lip seals and grease – simplifying installation.
- “Sealed-for-life” design eliminates frequent inspections and re-lubrication – improving employee safety, uptime and productivity.
- Dimensionally interchangeable with current industry-standard bearing assemblies and seals, requiring no modification of the sheave bore.
- Designed to operate within existing industry-standard snap ring and groove dimensions.
- Crown and traveling blocks and riser tensioners – On and Off Shore Oil and Gas Drilling Rigs