Formed Hub™ Wheel End System
Timken® Formed Hub™ is an integrated wheel bearing assembly that can bolt directly onto corners, eliminating the need for conventional components like washers, spacers and nuts. The design enables lower total system cost, commonization opportunities, improved performance, reduced weight and lower warranty costs.
- Designed with nearly 75% fewer components, reducing assembly time and lowering costs for sourcing, inventory and assembly.
- Engineered for driven and non-driven wheels, replacing the conventional 4×2 (dead) spindle.
- Features an advanced sensor and sensor technology for superb performance.
- Holds bearing setting more consistently than traditional thread and nut designs.
- The resulting system stiffness reduces rotor runout and improves brake performance.
- Reduces weight by up to 20% per assembly compared to conventional wheel end solutions.
- Self-clamped design eliminates high stress in the spindle and CV joint, reducing overall warranty costs caused by bearing wear and failure.
Mylan Tries Again to Quell Pricing Outrage by Offering Generic EpiPen buy sildenafil 100mg online cbs poll: guess what two weeks of immigration debate did to dem’s generic ballot advantage?
Light vehicles and light trucks (original equipment)
BODYBUILDING MOTIVATION – ALL OR NOTHING nandrolone decanoate for sale bodybuilding motivation – in the end