Our line of standard and heavy-duty U Series Ball Bearing Housed Units includes Set Screw Locking (UC 200 and UC 300), Eccentric Locking Collar (UEL 200) and Tapered Bore for use with Adapter Sleeve Locking Series (UK 200) and provides reliable Timken products readily available for the most popular applications.
- Bearings with spherical outer rings and precision-machined cast-iron housings help prevent outer ring rotation.
- Bearings withstand static misalignment of the shaft of +/− 3 degrees.
- Designed for normal operation between −20° C and 100° C.
- Precision sealing provides extended bearing life and reduced lubrication leakage.
- Wide inner ring ball bearings deliver greater shaft support.
- Interchangeable without modification in many applications.
- High-strength housings are suited for most industrial applications.
- Bearings are prelubricated and ready for immediate installation.
- Timken knowledge and support come standard.
- Materials Handling
- Food and Beverage
- Industrial Fans/Blowers
- Glass Making
- Brick Making
- Paper and Printing