Timken’s integrated, pressed-steel idler pulleys combine a precision ball bearing with rubber seals to create a self-contained unit.
- A single-row radial ball bearing with an inner ring extends on both sides to provide clearance for abutting parts and obtain greater shaft support.
- Contact-type rubber seals assure positive retention for lubricant and full protection against dirt, dust and foreign matter.
- All units are non-relubricatable.
Special Features Available
- Smoothly rolled-over edges to eliminate chafing and scuffing.
- Weep holes on the rivet circle to supply water drainage while they are being mounted horizontally.
Designs available: V-belts, backs of V-belts. Both are made for A, B, C and D-section belts.
Housing types available: V, flat and chain.