Timken® Corrosion-Resistant Hygienic Poly-Round® Plain Bearing Housed Units
IMPROVE UPTIME AND FOOD SAFETY WITH TIMKEN® HYGIENIC POLY-ROUND® PLAIN BEARING HOUSED UNITS.
Hygienic Poly-Round® Plain Bearing Housed Units stand up to harsh conditions found in the food and beverage industry. Made from corrosion-resistant materials, Hygienic Poly-Round Units are resistant to common chemical and high-pressure washdowns.
ENGINEERED FOR FOOD SAFETY
Available in optically detectable blue thermoset or stainless steel housings, this design features a solid base, smooth surface and laser marking to improve cleanability. USDA-accepted hygienic housed units also comply with NSF/ANSI/3-A SSI 14159-1 – 2014 requirements. Durable and easy to clean, lubrication-free Hygienic Poly-Round Plain Bearing Housed Units are engineered to meet food safety standards.
- Housings available in optically detectable blue thermosetor stainless steel in all mounting styles
- Thermoset housings are cast to eliminate voids and increase strength
- Greaseless Poly-Round bearing
- Engineered polymer insert eliminates failure due to water ingress and corrosion
- USDA-accepted hygienic design
- Designed for normal operation between −40° C and 93° C(-40° F and 200° F)
- Interchange industry-standard mounted bearings from20 mm to 50 mm (1/2 in. to 3/4 in.)
A SMART SOLUTION FOR FOOD AND BEVERAGE PROCESSING
- Modular belt conveyors
- Dumper pivots
- Horizontal mixers
- Bottling machinery