NF (RIF, RF)
Cylindrical bearing type NF has single-ribbed outer and double-ribbed inner rings and can support heavy radial loads, as well as light unidirectional thrust loads up to 10 percent of the radial load. The thrust load is transmitted between the diagonally opposed rib faces in a sliding rather than a rolling motion.
Size range: 80 mm to 2000 mm OD
- Design features outer ring with one integral rib and an inner ring with two ribs.
- Supports heavy radial and light unidirectional thrust load up to 10 percent of radial load.
- Angle ring can be used to turn a floating bearing into a fixed one.
- Cement making equipment such as crushers; vertical, ball and rolling mills; conveyor drives; gear reducers, spherical pillow blocks; trunnions and rotary kilns
- Power generation equipment such as pulverizers, gearboxes, and gear drives
Oilfield equipment such as mud pumps, drawworks, swivels, block hooks, crown blocks, traveling blocks and top drives