Timken® UC-Series Ball Bearing Housed units are designed for optimal performance. The UC-Series units are available in an extensive range of metric and imperial sizes with five different housing designs plus replacement inserts. The units feature wide inner ring ball bearings, set screw locking design, bonded seals with a steel flinger and precision-machined cast-iron housings.
- Bearings with spherical outer rings and precision-machined cast-iron housings help prevent outer ring rotation.
- Bearings withstand static misalignment of the shaft of +/− 3 degrees.
- Designed for normal operation between −20° C and 100° C.
- Precision sealing provides extended bearing life and reduced lubrication leakage.
- Wide inner ring ball bearings deliver greater shaft support.
- Interchangeable without modification in many applications.
- High-strength housings are suited for most industrial applications.
- Bearings are prelubricated and ready for immediate installation.
- Timken knowledge and support come standard.
- Materials Handling
- Food and Beverage
- Industrial Fans/Blowers
- Glass Making
- Brick Making
- Paper and Printing