Timken carries a wide range of self-contained, portable hydraulic pulling systems that have capacities from 4 to 30 tons. They are ideal for removing all kinds of shaft-fitted parts.
Hydraulic pullers are designed to help you extend bearing life in your applications through proper installation, removal and service.
Our field support team is available to help you use the tools appropriately, as well as identify other Timken solutions that can help boost productivity and save money.
- Integrated pump, cylinder, hose and puller with safety-release valve
- Compact design: The self-contained hydraulic pump and puller saves space
- Sets are supplied in handy carrying case
- Multi-purpose: Ideal for pulling a wide variety of press-fit parts including bearings, wheels, bushings, gears and pulleys
- The pump handle is able to rotate 360-degrees, providing flexibility to use the puller in the most convenient position
- Pullers can be used with two or three legs
- Available with accessories