Timken® Corrosion-Resistant Hygienic Ball Bearing Housed Units
UPGRADE FOOD SAFETY WITH TIMKEN® HYGIENIC BALL BEARING HOUSED UNITS
Engineered to help you maintain the highest standards in food safety, our hygienic housed units deliver improved production uptime. Made from corrosion-resistant materials and available with food-grade Solid Lube, this premium product can withstand aggressive washdowns and a variety of wet and dry contaminants.
YOUR FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE
Available in optically detectable blue thermoset or stainless steel housings, our Ball Bearing Housed Units can help reduce ownership costs. Thanks to an easy-to clean design, food-grade lubricant and Solid Lube, Ball Bearing Housed Units provide longer operating life and fewer maintenance events.
- Housings available in optically detectable blue thermoset or stainless steel in all mounting styles
- Thermoset housings are cast to eliminate voids and increase strength
- Stainless steel ball bearing inserts include set screw locking and metal cage and double lip seal
- Interchange industry-standard mounted bearings from 20 mm to 50 mm (3/4 in. to 2 in.)
- USDA-accepted hygienic design
- Designed for normal operation between −20° C and 100° C (-4° F and 212° F) and may vary with Solid Lube
- Available with food-grade Solid Lube or food-grade grease relubricable option
A SMART SOLUTION FOR FOOD AND BEVERAGE PROCESSING
- Metal detectors
- Bottling machinery