Timken Tech Series training is comprehensive and easy-to-follow, covering wheel end topics like hub assemblies, bearings, seals, lubricants, troubleshooting, removal and installation, damage analysis and more.
Click the Welcome to Tech Series button to register or log in.
Two ways to learn
- Select "I’ll Take the Wheel" and you’re in the driver’s seat. Cruise at your convenience through all the information.
- Choose "I’ll Ride Along" and you will automatically be taken down all the byways of instruction.
As you move through each section, take a "Driver’s Exam" to test your knowledge. You’ll earn certification, recognition and other rewards.
Timken Tech Series includes information on tapered, cylindrical, needle and ball bearings, as well as hubs, seals and lubricants. Each product section is divided into information-packed chapters for ease of navigation. Chapters include:
- Removal and Installation
- Product Features and Benefits
Other chapters within the product sections include part nomenclature, FAQs, Tapered basics and downloads.
Earn your certification!
Take the test as often as needed to achieve the 80 percent passing rate. After successfully completing a test, you will receive*:
- Certificate of completion
- Timken Tech Series patch (after first test)
- Chevron patch (for each section completed)
*Patches and certificates can only be sent to residents of the U.S. and Canada.