We want you to think orange. It’s the color of Timken and the color of performance. Timken orange is the symbol of training, technical expertise, customer support and product quality. Think orange and think of all that Timken can do to help you do the job right the first time.
Are you ready to think orange?
Click image to see larger version.
The Timken Tech Series program is an interactive, multimedia tool that helps
you learn about and get the most out of Timken's automotive and heavy duty products. This resource provides thorough explanations that are detailed and easy to follow.
Welcome to Timken Tech Series
Two ways to learn
- Select I’ll Take the Wheel and you’re in the driver’s seat. Cruise at your convenience through all the information.
- Choose I’ll Ride Along and you will automatically be taken down all the byways of instruction.
As you move through each section, take a Driver’s Exam to test your knowledge. You’ll earn certification, recognition and other rewards!
Timken Tech Series includes information on tapered, cylindrical, needle and ball bearings as well as hubs, seals and lubricants. Each product section is divided into information-packed chapters for ease of navigation. Chapters include:
- Removal and Installation
- Product Features and Benefits
Other chapters within the product sections include part nomenclature, installation skill levels, FAQs, basics and downloads.
Earn certification three ways!
- Online – Welcome to Timken Tech Series, take the test and get your results instantly!
- E-mail – Complete the test version and e-mail it.
- Hard copy – Print a copy of the test, complete it, and fax or mail it.
Take the test as often as needed to achieve the 80 percent passing rate. After successfully completing a test, you will
- Certificate of completion
- Timken Tech Series patch (after first test)
- Chevron patch (for each section completed)
*Patches and certificates can only be sent to residents of the U.S. and Canada.
Click image to see larger version