Timken® Fafnir® hybrid ball bearings combine ceramic rolling elements with superfinished steel rings. This “hybrid” combination provides superior ceramic performance at a cost-effective price. This design also enables ceramic bearings to deliver outstanding service life and operating characteristics at high spindle speeds.
Size range: 10 mm - 200 mm (0.3937 in. - 7.874 in.) bore
- Design combines ceramic rolling elements with superfinished steel rings to run faster, cooler and longer.
- Advanced design and materials help improve rigidity while reducing noise, vibration and operating temperature.
- Can be ordered with or without seals.
- Expanded options include custom preloads, 15° or 25° contact angles, and designs to ISO/ABMA 02, 10, 19 specifications.
- Aircraft generators
- Biotechnology equipment
- High speed machining and grinding spindles
- high speed mills
- Precision instruments
- Pumps and compressors