Rótulas radiais com retentores de lábio
This series of plain bearings is similar to the SF and FS types, but also includes lip seals that are retained in the outer ring and withstand high grease pressures during lubrication. These lip seals assure full distribution of the lubricant to all bearing surfaces and protect against internal contamination. While all of our plain bearings are precision ground and made from through-hardened steel, custom orders are available and can include special materials, clearances, surface finishes or configurations to accommodate unique applications.
Available in inch and metric sizes from 12.7mm to 600mm (.5 in. to 23.622 in.) bore
- Rings manufactured from hardened steel help deliver consistent, reliable performance.
- Phosphate-treated rings coated with molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) minimize friction of contacting surfaces.
- Simplified housing and shaft designs reduce installation time.
- Lip seals provide even lubricant distribution and protection from contaminants.
- Designed for interchangability with SF and FS series.
- A-frames, dump cylinders, front and rear struts, and steering cylinders for mining trucks
- Equalizer track bars, lift and tilt cylinders, push blades, trunnion balls and ripper blades for bulldozers
- Articulated joint upper and lower steering cylinders and boom and bucket cylinders for wheel loaders
- Stick and bucket cylinders for hydraulic excavators
- Additional applications for space shuttles, heavy movable structures and miscellaneous vehicles