Food Safe Grease
Timken’s Food Safe Grease is designed to provide improved low- and high-temperature performance in food processing applications. This grease is an NLGI No. 2 aluminum-thickened lubricating grease that contains extra-pressure, anti-wear additives as well as corrosion and oxidation inhibitors.
Food Safe Grease is formulated in compliance with CFR, Title 21, Section 178.3570 and meets the requirements for an NSF H1 (formerly USDA H1) lubricant where there is possibility of incidental food contact. This grease also is certified with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency for incidental food contact.
- Provides better low- and high-temperature performance than typical food-grade greases.
- Includes extra-pressure, anti-wear additives.
- Inhibits corrosion and oxidation.
- Operates in temperatures from -40° C to 149° C (-40° F to 300° F).
- Food and beverage industry
- Pharmaceutical industry