Rótulas axiais de contato angular
Timken’s spherical plain bearings (SPBs), or bushings, are metal-on-metal bearings consisting of a spherically ground inner ring housed in a mating outer ring without any rolling elements. While all plain bearings are precision ground and made from through-hardened steel, custom orders are available and can include special materials, clearances, surface finishes or configurations to accommodate unique applications. Our SBT and SBDT designs feature lubricating holes and grooves in the outer ring for easy relubrication through the housing.
Available in inch and metric sizes from 12.7 mm to 600 mm (.5 in. to 23.622 in.) bore
- Rings manufactured from hardened steel help deliver consistent, reliable performance.
- Phosphate-treated rings coated with molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) minimize friction of contacting surfaces.
- Simplified housing and shaft designs reduce installation time.
- A-frames, dump cylinders, front and rear struts, and steering cylinders for mining trucks
- Equalizer track bars, lift and tilt cylinders, push blades, trunnion balls and ripper blades for bulldozers
- Articulated joint upper and lower steering cylinders and boom and bucket cylinders for wheel loaders
- Stick and bucket cylinders for hydraulic excavators
- Additional applications for space shuttles, heavy movable structures and miscellaneous vehicles