Acoplamentos Quick-Flex® Timken
Timken Quick-Flex® elastomeric couplings are durable enough to face the challenges of harsh environments, yet need minimal maintenance. They are easy to install and require no lubrication.
Timken Quick-Flex couplings operate without any metal-to-metal contact. Because the metal hubs don’t wear, the elastomeric insert is the only spare part you’ll need. For especially harsh environments, such as food processing, we offer a stainless-steel version of each coupling.
You may choose from multiple cover and insert configurations that are able to withstand some of the most extreme environments.
Solutions for your needs:
- Replaces virtually all styles of couplings in high- and low-torque applications for plant standardization.
- Solid and split covers handle higher speeds and increased torque.
- Design dampens transmitted torsional vibration and shock to help extend the life of the coupling and surrounding components.
- Couplings accept misalignment, up to 2 degrees.
- Timken inserts reduce downtime and replacement costs because inserts can be replaced without moving or disassembling the driving or driven equipment.
- Great for inventory reduction because the only spare part required is a urethane insert that can be replaced in just a few minutes.
- Motor to gearbox. (Low torque/high speed)
- Gearbox to driven equipment. (High torque/low speed)
- Motors to pumps.
- Any drive shaft to a driven shaft.