Timken Quick Flex Couplings
Timken Quick Flex® elastomeric couplings are durable enough to face the challenges of harsh environments, yet need minimal maintenance. They are easy to install and require no lubrication.
Timken Quick Flex couplings operate without any metal-to-metal contact. Because the metal hubs don’t wear, the elastomeric insert is the only spare part you’ll need. For especially harsh environments, such as food processing, we offer a stainless-steel version of each coupling.
You may choose from multiple cover and insert configurations that are able to withstand some of the most extreme environments.
Solutions for your needs:
- Replaces virtually all styles of couplings in high- and low-torque applications for plant standardization.
- Solid and split covers handle higher speeds and increased torque.
- Design dampens transmitted torsional vibration and shock to help extend the life of the coupling and surrounding components.
- Couplings accept misalignment, up to 2 degrees.
- Timken inserts reduce downtime and replacement costs because inserts can be replaced without moving or disassembling the driving or driven equipment.
- Great for inventory reduction because the only spare part required is a urethane insert that can be replaced in just a few minutes.
- Motor to gearbox. (Low torque/high speed)
- Gearbox to driven equipment. (High torque/low speed)
- Motors to pumps.
- Any drive shaft to a driven shaft.