TQO (Straight Bore Four-Row Assembly)
TQO bearings are directly mounted and comprised of two double inner races, two single and one double outer race, with an inner race spacer and two outer race spacers.
Slots in the inner race spacer permit lubricant to flow from the bearing chamber to the roll neck. The inner race spacers are hardened to minimize face wear.
ID 50.800 mm to 1500.000 mm (2.0000 in. to 59.0551 in.)
OD 83.337 mm to 2032.000 mm (3.2810 in. to 80.0000 in.)
- Two double cones, two single cups and a double cup with a cone spacer and two cup spacers.
- Spacers have slots or holes for lubrication.
- Cone spacers are hardened to reduce face wear.
- Numbered serially to assure correct installation sequence.
- Low- and medium-speed rolling mills