Driveline Center Support Bearings for Commercial Vehicles
Timken delivers reliability and durability with our driveline center support bearings (frequently referred to as “hanger bearings”). Easy to install, Timken® driveline center support bearings interchange with all major truck applications to help improve your fleet’s uptime.
- Reliable: Bearing inserts are pre-greased and pre-sealed with an additional grease barrier between the bearing retainer caps and sealed bearing to help extend bearing life.
- Durable: Heavy-duty bracket made from reinforced, heavy-gauge, cold-rolled steel imparts strength and durability. The rubber cushion provides support while it absorbs and isolates vibrations – helping extend service life in rough environments.
- Performance: We rigorously inspect our driveline center support bearings to ensure they meet Timken performance and quality standards.
- Interchangeable: Driveline center support bearings interchange with all major truck applications for easy installation and dependable uptime.
Self-Aligning Center Support Bearing 210661-1XSA
- New 60 mm self-aligning design replaces 210661-1X.
- Direct replacement for OEM center support bearing.
- Bearing pivots inside cushion cavity +/- 10 degrees for ease of alignment and installation.
- Bearing contains dual inner and outer seals to provide optimal contamination barrier as well as lubrication retention (no need for slingers).
- 7% higher radial load capacity than the OEM bearing.
- Applicable for 97% of the self-aligning bearing applications by volume in North America.
Commercial vehicles (aftermarket)