Two-row, or double-row, cylindrical bearings are designed for additional strength in carrying radial loads. These bearing types are interchangeable so the dimensions and diameter under the rollers (NNU style) and diameter over the rollers (NN style) are held to an ISO/DIN standard. Interchangeability is designed for the ring without the rollers to allow interchange with competitor inner rings.
Size range: 80 mm to 2000 mm OD
- Designed to ISO/DIN specified interchangeable dimensions where available.
- Sold as complete assembly.
- Available in same size range as single row product.
- Current designs use NN, NNU nomenclature.
- Standard cage design is a drilled pocket, finger-style bronze retainer.
- Gear Drives
- Crop Shear
- Rolling Mills
- Machine Tools