The first bearing to deliver the capability for total traction control under all conditions, SENSOR-PAC is a bolt on wheel bearing package featuring an integral sensing system design to improve performance for anti-lock brake and traction control systems.
- Features an active sensor capable of sensing down to zero speed. Sensor’s speed information can be used for vehicle dynamics control systems, speed control, speedometer, odometer, trip computer and other purposes.
- Internally-mounted sensor protects against the elements, which ultimately reduces warranty costs. SENSOR-PAC also utilizes very small sensor-to-target wheel gaps, enabling a much smaller and more cost- effective sensor.
- Includes an internally-mounted sensor that protects against debris, corrosion, thermal shock, and other hazards that threaten externally-mounted sensors.
- Designed for superior performance in a minimal space. Timken engineers have packaged the sensor within the bearing without increasing overall dimensions to promote high performance and equal load carrying capacity in a minimum space.
- Light duty automotive wheel ends