A wide variety of bearing types and design variations are available to meet the requirements of virtually all precision instrument applications. Bearing types include radial retainer, pivot, thrust, high speed radial, angular contact and full ball complement. Many selections also are available in both inch and metric dimensions.
- Extended inner rings and flanged outer rings to facilitate mounting.
- Shields and seals for contamination protection.
- Radial play and contact angle variations to suit application loading and deflection requirements
- Various ball retainer styles and materials for optimum bearing performance.
- Factory lubrication from a stock of several hundred lubricants.
- Tolerance levels to exact application requirements
- Ring and ball selection choices include AISI 440C stainless steel, SAE 52100 chrome steel, beryllium copper and ceramics.
- Performance testing for noise and friction torque specifications available.
- Dental, medical and industrial handpieces
- Flow meters
- Fuel controls
- Gyros, synchros and servos
- Cyrogenic coolers
- Pulmonary assist devices