Terms & Conditions
Timken Alcor Aerospace Technologies, Inc.’s “Let us Quote on your Engine Overhaul” Promotion.
1. General- Timken Alcor Aerospace Technologies, Inc.’s (“Timken”) “Let us Quote on your Engine Overhaul” promotion is an incentive program available to owners and operators of PT6A, PT6T or T53 engines located in the United States, Canada, South America, or South Africa. Timken reserves the right to add, modify or delete any of the terms, conditions, rules or reward levels pertaining to this promotion at any time without prior notice. Any interpretations, questions or disputes regarding the “Let us Quote on your Engine Overhaul” promotion will be resolved at the sole discretion of Timken and all decisions of Timken made in connection with this promotion shall be final.
2. Eligibility- All owners and operators of a PT6A, PT6T, or T53 engine that is scheduled for overhaul or hot section repair between April 1, 2014 and before March 31, 2015 and that are located in the United States, Canada, South America, or South Africa are eligible to participate in this promotion.
For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, a “participant” is:
a. an owner or operator of a PT6A, PT6T, or T53 engine with a due date for overhaul or hot section repair work after April 1, 2014 and before March 31, 2015; and
b. such engine owner or operator submits a registration form completed by an authorized representative of such owner or operator who is at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where the owner or operator is located.
3. Promotion Dates- The Timken “Let us Quote on your Engine Overhaul” promotion is a temporary promotion that will run from March 3, 2014 until the earlier of Thursday, May 1, 2014 or until supplies last. Supplies are limited. Registration forms may be submitted beginning on March 3, 2014 and must be received by Timken by the earlier of Thursday, May 1, 2014 by 11:59 p.m. EST, or until supplies last, no exceptions. Timken is not responsible for forms that are misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, stolen, damaged or illegible. Effective dates of the promotion are subject to change without notice. Timken may without notice cancel the promotion at any time or automatically extend these promotion dates.
4. Enrollment- To participate in the Timken “Let us Quote your Engine Overhaul” promotion, participants must complete a registration form and return it to Timken beginning on March 3, 2014 by mail to Larry Batchelor, Timken Alcor Aerospace Technologies, Inc., 3110 N. Oakland, Mesa AZ 85215 by the earlier of Thursday, May 1, 2014, by 11:59 p.m. EST, or until supplies last, no exceptions. To verify eligibility and process any reward, the following information will be collected from the participant: first and last name of participant’s authorized representative and such person’s business address, business telephone number, and business e-mail address, engine serial number and type, and estimated date of engine repair or overhaul. This information is mandatory and the range of information requested by Timken may change at any time. Timken will use such information in order to obtain information about the overhaul and hot section repair work to be quoted and to process and deliver a quote and any applicable promotional reward as well as distribute information on future promotions.
5. Participation; Restrictions on Participation- After participant’s registration form has been received and eligibility has been verified, an iPod Touch and a quote for engine repair or overhaul services will be sent to the address listed on the participant’s registration form. Timken will not be responsible for any lost, late, stolen, damaged or failed delivery of rewards. Rewards are non-refundable, not convertible to cash, and cannot be replaced if lost, damaged, or stolen. Timken may substitute a reward of equal or greater value, including without limitation, a cash reward, if the described reward cannot be awarded for any reason.
Supplies are limited. Timken will award no more than a total of 40 rewards during this promotion, which will be distributed to the first 40 eligible participants as determined by Timken in its sole discretion. Only one registration form per engine serial number will be accepted and honored by Timken. If more than one registration form for an engine serial number is received, the first registration form received by Timken for such engine serial number, as determined by Timken in its sole discretion, shall be the registration form recognized by Timken.
No registration forms will be returned. Nonconforming or fraudulent registrations will not be honored, processed, or returned and submission of fraudulent information may make a participant ineligible for further participation in the promotion.