Timken® MileMate™ sets - the original matched wheel bearing sets - are designed to keep trucks up and moving. Our 44 matched cup and cone sets are built for superior results and less downtime. Our sets are designed to meet or exceed the original equipment manufacturer's specifications. This includes the ConMet® PreSet® and Spicer® LMS™ as well as the new wide single tire applications.
Timken proprietary "NP" part numbers that exceed industry standards also are available for applications that require more advanced performance.
- Made from quality Timken certified steel.
- Perfectly matched sets simplify installation and require less inventory.
- Design features original equipment technology that optimizes bearing performance and lengthens maintenance intervals.
- Design allows bearings to carry evenly distributed loads.
- Original equipment on ConMet PreSet and Spicer LMS enhances performance.
Proprietary "NP" Part Numbers
- Features enhanced surfaces and more precise internal bearing geometry, proving longer life and reliability.
- Many commercial vehicle, pre-adjusted hubs are serviceable, such as ConMet PreSet and Spicer LMS.
- Specifically designed to handle the two-inch outset loads of the Michelin® X One™ and Bridgestone® Greatec™ wide single tires.
- Ensures all the advantages originally engineered into commercial vehicle, pre-adjusted hub systems.
- Commercial vehicle wheel ends