Timken is a leading name for wide inner ring ball bearings and housed units for critical applications. Our engineering and application strengths have created a robust series of paver bearings with outstanding performance and value. Timken also offers a full line of tapered, spherical and spherical plain thrust bearings for all of your paver and asphalt compactor needs.
System solution benefits include:
- Maximum Performance – Durable design includes a patented set of outer seals for maximum protection against heat and damage from asphalt and other contaminants.
- Optimized Bearing Design – A case carburized inner ring enables increased resistance to foreign debris. Thermal expansion is managed by using an increased internal clearance. A high strength, welded retainer provides excellent heat resistance while allowing maximum grease volume for increased bearing service life.
- Patented Seal Technology – A patented, laminar outboard sealing ring is the first line of defense against bearing damage caused by contamination. A heat treated ductile iron outer cap provides maximum protection from abrasion caused by asphalt mixes.
- Extended Service Life – The bearing employs a triple barrier to outside contaminants and debris using three layers of components selected for their specialized role in protection from heat and asphalt.
- Minimized Downtime – Proven, reliable design allows continuous operation throughout the entire paving season.
- Interchange Information – The engineering strengths of both Volvo (Blaw-Knox) and Timken have resulted in a robust series of Timken® paver bearings for Volvo (Blaw-Knox) units that deliver outstanding performance and value.