Timken India Limited 

In keeping with global standards the first state-of-the-art manufacturing facility was set up in Jamshedpur in 1987. Since then, Timken has led the industry with significant breakthroughs in bearing technology. Timken offers friction management solutions that maximize performance, fuel-efficiency and equipment life. Wherever parts move and turn, you will find Timken products and services making things run a little smoother, safer and more efficiently. 

 

History

Timken India Limited was incorporated in 1987 as Tata Timken Limited (TTL), a joint venture between Tata Iron and Steel Company (TISCO) and The Timken Company, USA. It commenced commercial production at its Jamshedpur plant in March 1992. The Timken Company is a world leader in tapered roller bearings and a leading producer of quality alloy steel.Tata Steel is the world's 10th largest steel manufacturer.TISCO and TIMKEN each held 40% equity stake in the company and the public held the rest. In 1999, Timken acquired from Tata Steel its 40% stake in Tata Timken Limited. The Timken Company now holds 80% equity stake and the remaining 20% is owned by Indian Public.

 

The name of the Company was changed to Timken India Limited on July 2, 1999.
The company has sales offices in Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune and Jamshedpur.

 

The shares are listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange, National Stock Exchange and Magadh Stock Exchange. 

 

Overview

  • Public Limited, Listed Company-75% Timken, 25% Public
  • Incorporated in 1987
  • Manufacturing Plant in Jamshedpur
  • Industrial Bearing Services Facility
  • Industrial Services Center in Raipur
  • 5 Warehouses
  • On-site MILLTEC services
  • Distribution centres

 

Investors -Timken India Limited

Suppliers

Customers

 

Contact Us

Bara, PO Agrico, Jamshedpur-831009,Jharkhand.

Tel:+91(657)2210293. Fax:+91(657) 2210290

 

 

 

Registered Office

39-42, Electronic City, Phase II, Hosur Road, Bangalore-560100, Karnataka.

Tel:+91(80)40052000  Fax:+91(80)28521039

 

Regional Sales Offices

North

Timken India Limited

2nd Floor, Ramnath Building 18 Community Center,Yusuf Sarai, New Delhi-110049

Tel:+91(11)46043444 Fax:+91(11)41756851 Email:salesdelhi@timken.com

 

East

Timken India Limited

Shrachi Towers, 686 Anandapur Kasba, 1st Floor Block C & D, Byepass Road, R B Connector, Kolkata-700107.

Tel:+91(33)44004841 Fax:+91(33)44004845 Email:saleskolkata@timken.com

 

Timken India Limited

Bara, PO Agrico, Jamshedpur-831009,Jharkhand.

Tel:+91(657)2210293. Fax:+91(657) 2210290

 

West

Timken India Limited

Lalwani House, 2nd Floor, S No. 232, Plot no. 79, Sakorenagar, Vimananagar Pune-411014

Tel:+91(20)41053200 Fax:+91(20)40037709 Email:salespune@timken.com

 

South

Timken India Limited

39-42 , Electronic City, Phase II ,Hosur Road, Bangalore-560100

Tel:+91(80)40053100 Fax:+91(80)28521039 Email:salesbangalore@timken.com