Unitized thrust bearing and washer assemblies allow for easy installation and eliminate the need for heat treatment and precision finishing of one or both thrust bearing backup surfaces. Special features can be added to the races for anti-reversal during installation and for lubrication flow and anti-rotation in the application.
Size range: 6 mm to 140 mm
(0.2362 in. to 5.5118 in.)
- Design combines low friction and thin cross-section with the convenience of a complete packaged assembly.
- Specially designed for use where both thrust backup surfaces are not suitably hardened or ground.
- Backup surfaces should meet limits of permissable out-of-squareness, dishing or coning.
- Assembly can be either shaft or housing piloted, but not both.
- Many special sizes offered - call for availability.
- Automotive automatic and manual transmissions
- Automotive accessories (compressors, steering gears, etc.)
- Agricultural equipment
- Construction equipment
- Anti-reversal features for error-proofing installation
- Anti-rotation locking features
- Lubrication flow enhancements