Cylindrical bearing type NP has a double-ribbed inner ring and a single-ribbed outer ring with an abutting loose rib, which allows the bearing to provide axial location and to carry light thrust loads in both directions. Factors governing radial and thrust load capacities are the same for Types NJ.
Size range: 80 mm to 2000 mm OD
- Design features an inner ring with two integral ribs and an outer ring with a single rib.
- Features an abutting loose rib.
- Carries light thrust loads in both directions.
- Provides axial location.
- May be used with RN or RU bearing to accommodate axial expansion/contraction.
- Cement making equipment such as crushers; vertical, ball and rolling mills; conveyor drives; gear reducers, spherical pillow blocks; trunnions and rotary kilns
- Power generation equipment such as pulverizers and gearboxes and gear drives
- Oilfield equipment such as mud pumps, drawworks, swivels, block hooks, crown blocks, traveling blocks and top drives