Integrated wheel bearing and hub assemblies are used by automakers to speed up assembly because they reduce bearing setting and reduce the need for vehicle maintenance. Now, truck builders can get the same benefits with Timken's live spindle. Our compact, lightweight package design provides increased power density, reduces components count and simplifies assembly. It also eliminates bearing adjustment and enhances system performance while controlling end play for disc brakes.
- Pre-set, pre-greased and sealed-for-life assembly ready for 1-million-mile life expectancy.
- Roll formed bearing retention creates an assembly with high structural integrity and solid bearing clamping.
- Temperature and speed sensing in the bearing enables systems that allow drivers to detect possible wheel end problems before they occur.
- Applicable to both brake designs, enabling heavy truck builders and fleets to convert from drum to disc brakes.
- Medium and heavy truck front steer wheel ends
- Trailer wheel ends