Timken® sealed roll neck bearings provide strength where it counts for flat product rolling mills. Our premium quality four-row sealed bearings are designed to operate at high speeds and withstand harsh environments, even while carrying heavy loads.
Built with highly rated Timken® tapered roller bearings, our sealed roll neck bearings are expected to provide a lower cost of ownership due to less required maintenance and longer bearing life. Timken case-carburized, high-capacity tapered roller bearings offer durable toughness.
The newest Timken sealed roll neck bearing is the integrated seal design that exemplifies our focus on advancing technology for the metals industry. Also available are the seal carrier design, many special designs and custom designs.
Size range: ID: 195.000 mm to 710.550 mm (7.6772 in. to 28.2500 in.)
OD: 270.000 to 946.150 mm (10.6300in. to 37.2500 in.)
- Four single cups for optimum load sharing.
- Cup spacers available with or without lube groove and holes.
- Improved surface finishes to enhance lubrication performance.
- Inboard and outboard cone face slots that reduce cone face wear.
- Spiral bore grooves with blended radii to eliminate roll neck damage.
- Case-carburized components to improve toughness and increase fatigue life.
- Patented seal designs with improved contact geometry for enhanced sealing.
- Enhanced roller profiling for even load distribution, which reduces edge stress.
- No central cone or cup spacers to minimize number of components to be handled.
- Effective sealing at cup outer diameter (OD) to seal contaminants away from bearing OD and chock bore.