Timken's ball bearings for aerospace applications are specifically designed to withstand radial, thrust, moment, reversible thrust or combination loads. Our offering includes two Conrad configurations (types HK and HD) and two angular contact configurations (types HA and HT). Bearings may be supplied as single units or in preloaded sets.
Size range: 10mm to 600 mm OD
- HK series is designed to handle heavy loads and has high-strength Conrad separator options that can manage severe loads and speeds.
- HD series features an innovative fractured outer ring design that allows for maximum ball complement in a radial deep-groove bearing. This provides significant improvements in dynamic load capacity and predicted service life.
- HA series has a non-separable design with counter-bored outer rings and one-piece, high strength separators. Ideal for preloaded and/or thrust-type applications. Options include deep-groove outer and relieved inner races for ultra-high-speed applications.
- HT series is a high-performance line featuring full deep-groove outer rings, one-piece, high strength separators and two extra-deep-groove inner ring halves. Ideal for use on high-speed shafts with reversing thrust loads.
- Turbine engines and transmissions for aerospace applications