The configuration of the TDO provides a wide effective bearing spread, making it ideal for applications in which overturning moments are a significant load component. TDO bearings can be used in fixed positions or allowed to float in the housing bore.
ID 25.400 mm to 1200.150 mm (1.0000 in. to 47.2500 in.)
OD 30.480 mm to 2460.000 mm (1.2000 in. to 96.8504 in.)
- Double cup and two single cones, with or without a spacer.
- When spacers are used, bearing is furnished as a preset, matched assembly.
- Cup features groove and lubrication holes in the OD.
- Spacers available with or without lubricant grooves and holes.
- Heavy-duty gear drives
- Various industrial configurations